Success Story: Lucardi
- Lucardi appreciates the control and accuracy provided by ChannelEngine's tool, allowing them to avoid misinterpretation of product information on marketplaces.
- They can set rules in advance to automate updates and ensure consistent product data across platforms.
- Collaboration with ChannelEngine also helps Lucardi reach new target groups and provides valuable expertise when exploring potential marketplaces.
- The assistance received from ChannelEngine during the onboarding process, such as with Zalando, has been crucial in achieving successful product listings.
- The regular contact with ChannelEngine prompts Lucardi to consider new opportunities and markets to expand into, while also providing budget planning insights.
- Overall, Lucardi values the convenience and support provided by ChannelEngine.
The Dutch jewelry chain Lucardi sees enormous growth in the number of online orders due to pandemics. Both through their own webshop as well as sales through online marketplaces like Bol.com and Zalando. Founded in 1988, it is the largest jewelry chain in the Netherlands, with 124 stores (including 2 in Belgium). In addition, the company has a webshop targeting the Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany.
The company's focus is on jewelry and watches, complemented by accessories such as bags and sunglasses. "Our collection consists of a wide range of jewelry for every occasion and stage of life. From silver bracelets and necklaces to gold jewelry with diamonds," says Dominique van Oostrom, online marketer at Lucardi, who specializes in marketplaces. "As a teenager, you can succeed with us for a beautiful necklace or bracelet, but you can also come to us if you are getting married or have an anniversary to celebrate."
Ready to supercharge your ecommerce strategy? Let's connect >
Lucardi's broad target group is both an opportunity and a challenge: how do you reach all those different people to buy from you? "One of our most important core values is accessibility. Hence, we would like to be present in multiple locations," said Van Oostrom.
Since 2019 Lucardi has been active on several online marketplaces. Think Bol.com, V&D, Afound, Amazon Germany, and Zalando for the Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany.
To manage the sales process, Lucardi joined forces with ChannelEngine. "We have a large product range with over 8,000 products. This means that you have to choose which products you are going to sell on which marketplace. ChannelEngine's tool gives us insight into the top ten best-selling items, for example. We can also easily exclude certain products and thus respond to consumer needs."