The Middle East is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce markets in the entire world. E-commerce in the Gulf States alone saw e-commerce revenue grow from $5 billion in 2015 to $24 billion today.
Marketplaces play a pivotal role in this, with Amazon, Noon, Desertcart, Carrefour, Namshi, and Mumzworld being some of the main channels to consider.
During this interactive webinar, marketplace expert Krystel Assi takes us through the e-commerce landscape in the GCC countries. Then, Rayan Osseiran from Shorages will share more about fulfillment challenges and opportunities—followed by a panel session where we will take questions from all attendees.
- Introduction to the marketplace opportunities
- E-commerce landscape & Marketplace trends in the Middle East
- Marketplace challenges in the GCC
- Technical discussion: implementing e-commerce websites
- Logistics solutions available to e-commerce sellers
- Operations knowhow
- How we can help you to tap into the Middle East Market