Partner Manager Russia
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing SaaS solution, offering leading brands, distributors and retailers of all industries a solution to connect their systems to most important international Marketplaces and sales channels while optimizing sales, minimizing time and maximizing profit and reach.
ChannelEngine's story began in 2013 when it became undeniable that marketplaces were going to be one of the most important elements of the global e-commerce market. We saw an opportunity to make these powerful platforms available to any business. Our 15+ years of e-commerce experience helped us build the most complete marketplace management suite and now, 6 years later, we facilitate the sale of over 3 million products from 1500 brands to over 100 marketplaces. The brands we work for are JBL, Bugaboo, Brabantia, Brunotti, Hunkemöller, Body & Fit, Libbey, and many more.
You are a relationship manager & business/market developer and have experience with building and farming an ecosystem of Enterprise Clients & Partners. Pitching, negotiating, and developing partnerships and clients further is something you feel very comfortable with. You see yourself as a digital native with a hands-on mentality, breathe in the air of e-commerce, and you are curious to learn even more every single day.
Join Channelengine as a Partner Manager Russia and help us become the number 1 global marketplace integrator.
- Become part of our “first (wo)man on the ground” Russian Sales team and work hand in hand with your colleagues to win the Russian market for us
- You are the first and solely responsible person in the Russian market to further develop and manage our direct & indirect sales partner network
- You will help us build a strong team in Russia
- You proactively identify and research new direct and indirect business opportunities and effectively manage partner relationships from initial contact to qualification as well as long term business relationships
- Through presentations, online demo’s and meetings you drive our growth and generate a high volume of sales
- You develop and execute a winning sales and partnership strategy for your region
- You manage already existing Partner Accounts and develop them up to the next Partner Program Level
- Furthermore, you collaborate tightly with our sales team based in the Netherlands and to build a sales pipeline
- Take part in trade shows and conferences to support your to meet new partner & prospects
- Be on top of it all and keep abreast of industry news, technologies, trends, and opportunities, piloting and implementing emerging technologies in your sales strategy
Who are we looking for?
- You have a sales mentality and have gained a minimum of 5-10 years of work experience in Sales/Business Development/Partner Account Management
- Experienced in communicating with senior-level executives and excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- A strong understanding of marketplaces and E-commerce, also the surrounding ecosystem of consultants, agencies and System Integrators is a plus
- You work effectively across multiple teams, locations, and levels within the organization
- You are a highly organized individual with an understanding of priority management and planning with a clear hands-on approach
- Technology is your passion and you’re a creative thinker with an open-minded character
- Managing long-lasting business relations and closing enterprise clients is your primary goal, and you are an easy to talk to person that shines through empathy
What does ChannelEngine have to offer you?
- Expert team: Profit from a communicative, inspiring and a highly experienced international team
- State-of-the-art technology: Work on the latest business models, technologies, and tools
- Skill development: Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one!
- Dynamic workplace: you will be based in Moscow and you will travel and work closely with our teams in Leiden(HQ) which is close to Schiphol.