As a Business Development trainee, you are the first point of contact for our soon to be clients. We will teach you about international marketplace sales, online marketing, sales automation, and sales strategy. At the end of this traineeship, we want you to feel comfortable in a technical and challenging environment, positioning yourself as a consultant and being able to provide thorough demos of our platform.
- You will be handling the first (sometimes somewhat technical) questions from our potential clients
- You will define international business opportunities, with the focus on Fashion, Home Deco, or Consumer Electronics
- Test our value proposition by doing sales activities on exciting cross-border projects
- The assistance of sales and onboarding activities
- Support with the creation of demo videos (in the target language)
- Creating/translating Social Media posts (in the target language)
Who are you?
- You have a commercial growth mindset and want to do better every day.
- Experience with sales in any way, shape, or form.
- You can handle a few no’s before receiving a convincing yes.
- You are eager to learn and love receiving and giving feedback.
- You are available for a minimum of three months, starting from January
- Must: A proficient level of English and Dutch, both in spoken and written form
- Pre: German, French, Italian or Spanish (min. level B2)
- Pre: You have some marketplace experience
What do we have to offer?
- A steep learning curve with sales skills development that can be used for the rest of your life.
- We will help you in recognizing buying signals, applying proven sales techniques and discovering your own potential pitfalls and opportunities.
- We offer the opportunity to start in the exciting, fast-growing world of online marketplaces, with a steep growth curve and a job opportunity afterwards
- We are a young company with ambitious plans and a fast growth rate.
- We have a great working environment with flexible hours, nice colleagues with a sense of humour
- Collective lunches, fresh, fruit and good coffee in a beautiful building next to Leiden Central Station
- We appreciate your input and are curious about your ideas.
- A gross compensation of €350
What is ChannelEngine?
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing SaaS platform that links webshops, ERPs and any other package to global online marketplaces. Major players such as Amazon, Bol.com, eBay, Cdiscount, Carrefour, Otto and many others are partners of ours. We also work for beautiful customers such as Gall & Gall, Travelbags, Omoda and Body & Fit.
With the use of ChannelEngine, a company can offer its products directly online on multiple marketplaces at the same time. Orders are collected from the marketplaces and transferred to the environment of a customer for further processing. The handling of a shipment is also done by ChannelEngine, allowing the entire process to be automated in an easy way. Sales on marketplaces can be further optimized through the use of advanced tooling available within ChannelEngine.