We have a great opportunity for a Support Team Lead to help grow our Support Team. Our ideal candidate has great interpersonal and coaching skills, an analytical mindset and enjoys a fast-paced working environment.
This role will involve leading and growing our customer & technical support team. This is a new role to help us expand and provide even better customer support to our growing customer base and will involve:
- Leading and supporting the customer & technical support team
- Building and maintaining a high performing and solid support team by effective coaching and fostering an engaging working environment
- Helping team members grow and develop their skills
- Planning and implementing customer support processes, whilst leading by example providing first-class support yourself
- Being the voice of the support team in a fast-growing company with its organizational challenges and ambitions
- Constant attention to the team’s effectiveness
- Organizing effective knowledge sharing within the team, our customers and the rest of the organization
This role will involve both high contact time with customers and day-to-day management and coaching of the support team members. We are looking for someone that can bring our team members to the next level.
What does ChannelEngine have to offer you?
- Number 1: working at a company that is at the forefront of the world of e-commerce and online marketplaces.
- State-of-the-art technology: work with the latest technologies, business models and tools
- You will be growing along with a fast-growing company with international plans and ambitions
- This is a new role, you will have the opportunity and room to implement your bright ideas together with the team
- You will be working in a driven team that is passionate to create the best customer experience possible.
- Work in our modern office next to Leiden Central Station, or of course, from home
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least 3 years experience leading a support team, ideally for a B2B software product and looking for the next challenge to grow our customer support team here at ChannelEngine
- You are an experienced tech support engineer.
- You enjoy coaching people and making them excel.
- You have an obsession with delivering exceptional customer experience, creating and implementing strategies that are backed up with metrics.
- You have an understanding of operational processes, along with knowledge of how to build teams and reporting structures.
- You have a rapid ability to learn & teach others.
- You have strong written and verbal communications.
- You have excellent attention to detail, alongside the ability & willingness to work quickly.
- Your English and Dutch are excellent. It’s a plus if you also speak more than these two languages
What is ChannelEngine?
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing SaaS solution, offering leading brands, distributors and retailers of all industries a solution to connect their systems to most important international Marketplaces and sales channels while optimizing sales, minimizing time and maximizing profit and reach.
ChannelEngine's story began in 2013 when it became undeniable that marketplaces were going to be one of the most important elements of the global e-commerce market. We saw an opportunity to make these powerful platforms available to any business. Our 15+ years of e-commerce experience helped us build the most complete marketplace management suite and now, 7 years later, we facilitate the sale of over 6 million products from 2000 brands to over 100 marketplaces. Our platform is used by many strong and well-known companies. Some of the many great names we work for are JBL, Bugaboo, Brabantia, Brunotti, Hunkemöller, RB (Finish, Airwick, Durex, Nurofen), Body & Fit, Nelson, Libbey, Signify, Staples, Polaroid, and many more.
ChannelEngine is growing at an extremely rapid pace and currently covers Channels in Europe, US, Canada and Mexico and is currently on a mission to cover the globe.
Do you like change and innovation? Are you looking for high energy and driven people to work with and achieve ambitious goals together while having fun? Are you ready to grow with us? Don’t hesitate to send in your application!