Do you like variety in your work? Do you like it when not a day is the same? Please read on! We are looking for an Office Manager who energetically supports our fast-growing team.
As an Office Manager, you will have 1 task: make sure that everything in our office runs smoothly so that your colleagues can focus on their work. What does it mean?
- You are the first point of contact for our team
- You take care of facility management and purchasing, maintain contact with our landlord, and make sure everything looks perfect.
- You spend part of your time on administrative HR tasks, provide support in recruitment, and manage our personnel files.
- You make sure that our new colleagues feel at home and arrange everything for a good start at ChannelEngine.
- You are actively involved in optimizing the workflow
Who are you?
- You have an HBO work and thinking level
- You have experience with administrative HR tasks, preferably in an international environment
- You are a self-starter with initiative and a sense of responsibility
- You work in a structured way and can manage various tasks and projects at the same time.
- You are always looking for ways to support and help others
- You are a social professional who thinks in terms of solutions
- Your Dutch and English are very good, both spoken and written.
What does ChannelEngine have to offer you?
- Number 1: working for a company that is at the forefront of the world of e-commerce and online marketplaces. You grow along with a fast-growing scale-up
- Lots of autonomy! Whether it's about being able to pick up your good ideas straight away or about your working hours.
- Autonomy also involves responsibility. You work in an independent role in which you can make a difference.
- ChannelEngine has international growth ambitions, which means that you will operate in an international playing field.
- A beautiful office with a panoramic view just minutes away from the Leiden station
Who are we?
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing SaaS platform that links webshops, ERPs and any other systems to European online marketplaces. Major players such as Amazon, Bol.com, eBay, Cdiscount, Carrefour, Blokker and many others are partners of ours. We work for renowned clients such as Travelbags, Body & Fit, and Nelson Shoes.
With the use of ChannelEngine, a company can offer its products directly online on multiple marketplaces at the same time. Orders are collected from the marketplaces and transferred to the environment of a customer for further processing. The handling of a shipment is then also done by ChannelEngine, allowing the entire process to be automated easily. Sales on marketplaces can be further optimized through the use of advanced tooling available within ChannelEngine.