Internship: Visual/Multimedia designer
24 to 40 hours
ChannelEngine helps stores, brands, and distributors find millions of new customers by connecting them to the most significant marketplaces. We work for small, large, and well-known customers and work with Amazon, Bol.com, and many other international E-commerce Marketplaces. ChannelEngine is a fast-growing company with big European ambitions and is looking for a Multimedia design intern who can help shape and organize our external communications.
What are you going to do?
- You will be the visual power behind the sales and marketing team and bring their ideas to life;
- You will work on event-related tasks (stand design, promotional materials and ordering them);
- You will be responsible for everything placed on our product sites;
- Together with the marketing team, you make sure that all our social media channels look top-notch;
- Along with the design team we develop and monitor our brand identity;
- You are responsible for setting up and designing our monthly newsletter;
- You will be responsible for setting up and designing our monthly newsletter; You will enjoy thinking about ChannelEngine's content, communication, and online marketing strategy;
- You will make impressive presentations for our sales department;
- You create static and, if possible, video ads for our products.
What do you need for this internship?
- You follow an HBO education with a design background, such as Communication & Multimedia Design, Interior Design, Stylist or Graphic Design;
- You are bursting with good ideas and can also work well within the existing guidelines.
- You are not afraid to share inspiration and take your colleagues along in your thinking process;
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign have no secrets for you;
- You are accurate, work fast, and feel responsible for the quality of your work.
- You are a real team player and support your colleagues where necessary;
- You have an affinity with e-commerce or digital products;
- You are available for your internship 4 to 5 days a week for a minimum of 3 months;
- Start: September or October
- You know social media;
- Mastery of the English language;
- Passion for visual design, typography, and follow the latest design trends.
- The ability to create appealing (visual) content
- Animatie vaardigheden en kennis van Adobe After Effects, Premier of vergelijkbaar;
- Ervaring met HTML, CSS & CMS.
- Of geïnteresseerd naar het ontdekken van deze vaardigheden.
What do you get in return?
- A place in a fast-growing, young and enthusiastic team;
- A beautiful place to work in the center of Leiden;
- A varied internship in a driven, small-scale and non-hierarchical team;
- Nice drinks;
- Internship fee of € 350.