Your mission: a successful and fast integration for every big, new customer
Would you like to put your project management experience to use in an independent role with lots of responsibility in a fast-growing tech scale-up that is leading in the innovation of e-commerce? Work amongst a professional team with highly experienced and passionate developers, support staff and customer success managers?
ChannelEngine is looking for an Integration Coordinator who can manage the integrations of our large international clients and partners with our platform. You contribute directly to our clients satisfaction.
What will you be doing?
- You coordinate and monitor the integration process. To this end, you are a stakeholder in the sprint planning of the development team, working with the scrum method.
- You collect the relevant technical information so you, together with the client and the input of our development team, can make a feasible integration plan. Integration usually takes place with an API or (customized) ERP system
- You take action if deadlines or agreements are not being met
- After completing the necessary tests with the client, you will coach them in setting up and using ChannelEngine or ask functional support to do so
- You continuously improve the integration process and the (general) customer information.
- You proactively make suggestions for improvements in API endpoints, interfaces and documentation, as well as proposals for software improvements
- After go-live, you will arrange a proper handover to the support team and the customer success manager
What does ChannelEngine have to offer you?
- The opportunity to work at a company that is at the forefront of the world of e-commerce and online marketplaces. You grow along with a fast-growing scale-up
- A lot of freedom! Whether it is about being able to work out your bright ideas or decide upon your working hours
- Freedom also includes responsibility. You work in a very independent role in which you can really make a difference
- ChannelEngine has international growth ambitions, which means that you also operate in an international playing field
- We take you and your personal development very seriously
- The opportunity to continuously improve the customer experience during integrations together with your colleagues
- Last but not least: a very social and passionate team with humour
What are we looking for?
- You possess a bachelor's degree or thinking level and at least two years of project management experience in a tech environment
- You are familiar with data formats and APIs and have a strong affinity with technology
- You have a proficient level of English and Dutch
- You are very positive and communicative. When necessary, you know how to make it clear to the client in a pleasant way that something cannot or will not work
- You work in a structured way and can manage several large projects at the same time
- You are a self-starter with initiative and a sense of responsibility
- You get energy from continuously improving the integration process and the customer experience
Who are we?
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing SaaS platform that links webshops, ERPs and any other systems to European online marketplaces. Major players such as Amazon, Bol.com, eBay, Cdiscount, Carrefour, Blokker and many others are partners of ours. We work for renowned clients such as Travelbags, Body & Fit, and Nelson Shoes.
With the use of ChannelEngine, a company can offer its products directly online on multiple marketplaces at the same time. Orders are collected from the marketplaces and transferred to the environment of a customer for further processing. The handling of a shipment is then also done by ChannelEngine, allowing the entire process to be automated in an easy way. Sales on marketplaces can be further optimized through the use of advanced tooling available within ChannelEngine.