For our fast growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company ChannelEngine we are looking for a C# .NET Developer! Do you love programming, do you have experience with web development and would you like to be part of our team? Then this vacancy is right for you!
What are you going to do?
In order to realize our growth ambitions we are looking for an experienced developer who can strengthen our team of ambitious developers with the design and development of new functionalities and integrations.
- Developing integrations with online marketplaces such as Bol.com and Amazon and other partners
- Adding new, user-friendly and smart features to our product
- Working on a scalable SaaS solution with large data sets
Our tech stack
- C#, TypeScript, Sass
- MSSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch (ELK)
- NET Core, Angular
What does ChannelEngine have to offer you?
- A varied job in a driven, non-hierarchical, scrum team
- Develop our own international e-commerce platform
- Opportunity and responsibility to organize your own time
- Grow along with a fast growing company with international plans and ambitions
- A social and passionate team. We have lunch together and we have flexible working hours
- Work in our modern office next to Leiden Central Station with its own gym, or of course from home
- Ergonomic workstations, sit-stand desks and super-fast PC or laptop with two monitors
- Darts in you breaks, chair massages, fresh fruit and delicious coffee form freshly ground beans
- A pension plan
Who are you?
In order to find a good match for the C# .NET Developer vacancy, we find it important that you have the following qualities:
- You have experience with web development, databases and APIs
- You have completed a relevant higher education, at least at the Bachelors' level
- You like to think along in an informal and fast growing start-up
- Experience with e-commerce and system integrations is an advantage
- You have good communication skills and you English is excellent
- You have a lot of fun in programming and make sure you are up to date with the latest tech such as .NET core
- You have experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC and SQL Server
Who are we?
ChannelEngine is a fast-growing SaaS platform that links webshops, ERPs and any other systems to European online marketplaces. Major players such as Amazon, Bol.com, eBay, Cdiscount, Carrefour, Blokker and many others are partners of ours. We work for renowned clients such as Travelbags, Body & Fit, and Nelson Shoes.
With the use of ChannelEngine, a company can offer its products directly online on multiple marketplaces at the same time. Orders are collected from the marketplaces and transferred to the environment of a customer for further processing. The handling of a shipment is then also done by ChannelEngine, allowing the entire process to be automated in an easy way. Sales on marketplaces can be further optimized through the use of advanced tooling available within ChannelEngine.